Questions? Comments? Please feel free to email us!
(If you don’t know which of us you want, feel free to pick one of us at random)
If you are in or around Victoria, BC, you can find some of our products at the following locations:
- She Said Gallery (2000 Fernwood Rd, in Fernwood Square) – Glass art pieces
- Chemainus Theatre Gallery (Chemainus)
- The Old School House (Qualicum)
- Elizabeth has work at the amazing Sooke Harbour House along with husband Deryk.
- Merridale Cidery near Shawnigan Lake
Or you can find us online in several places!
Amy’s Lampwork Shops on Etsy
http://madeforyoulampwork.etsy.com – made to order
Amy’s lampwork shop on Etsy is now a part of these Etsy Street Teams:
If you’re looking for information about Elizabeth’s Glass-on-Glass mosaics, please go to http://glass-on-glass.ning.com/ or to http://elizabethtweets.wordpress.com/glass-on-glass-mosaic-windows-archive/
Elizabeth also has an Etsy shop featuring vintage finds both glass and otherwise
Elizabeth Loves Glass
Amy’s art book “The Goddess Journey” is now available to purchase through Blurb.com – softcover, hardcover, and eBook options available. This book features beautiful photographs and stories of 12 of Amy’s amazing lampwork Goddesses.